- Read beginning with the poem “If we must die” by Claude McKay, and ending with the poem “The Death of Marilyn Monroe” by Sharon Olds I attached the pictures. Choose any five poems and answer the following questions for each poem you choose : (One paragraph for each poem. Total will be over five paragraphs and at least 2 pages.) $10
1) Why did you pick this poem?
2) What is at least one arresting image or line in the poem? Be sure to explain its effect on you as a reader
3) What is the theme of the poem?
- Choose one of those five you selected for part one and write 2 pages explanation of why you favor this poem over the other four. Be thoughtful and be specific in your reasons, whether they are intrinsic to the poem, a line or image for example, or external to the poem, for example, you know the poet by reputation or have read previous work by the poet. $10
- Write 4 pages in which you analyze and interpret the poem that you have selected for part 2. Use the elements of poetry in your analysis. The following are some questions to keep in mind as they may help you with your analysis and interpretation: $20
1) Use the elements of poetry in your analysis.
2) What is the basic narrative of the poem, the emotional tone of the poem, the physical or psychological movement of the poem?
3) What is the central image in the poem?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.