Robert is a delivery specialist. He started at a young age by delivering newspapers. Later, he delivered pizzas. He has since purchased a van and he delivers electronics for a local electronic superstore as per need basis. One day, Robert was asked to deliver a big-screen TV to a customer who purchased it from the electronics store. Robert loaded the TV into his delivery truck and started on his way toward the customer’s house. On his way, he stopped to get gas and a drink. There were no gas stations on the way, so Robert drove to one near his house. He got the gas then turned down his own street. He wanted to stop by his house and pick up lunch there. Robert’s phone sent him a signal indicating he had a new text message from his girlfriend. He looked down to pick up his phone, and when he did, his truck struck a parked car.
1. What creates an agent–principal relationship?
2. What creates an employer–employee relationship?
3. What creates an independent contractor–principal relationship?
4. in your analysis, was Robert an agent, an employee, or independent contractor at the time of the accident and why?
5. What is meant by frolic and detour and was Robert on a “frolic and detour” at the time of the accident? If Robert was on a frolic and detour at the time of the accident, is the superstore liable
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.