1. What is the difference in application between a bar chart and a pie chart?
2. What is the difference between a frequency distribution and a cumulative frequency distribution?
3. In a bar chart, why are there spaces between the bars on the horizontal axis?
4. The following frequency distribution shows the distribution of delivery times (in days) for swimstuff.com customer orders during the last month.
SEE ATTACHED IMAGE
Answer the following questions:
· How many orders were delivered in less than one day or 24 hours?
· What is the relative frequency for orders delivered in less than one day or 24 hours?
· How many orders were delivered in less than three days?
· What is the relative frequency for orders delivered in less than three days?
· For 300 observations, our rule-of-thumb for number of classes would indicate 9 classes. In this case what is the class interval and why would it be reasonable to use that class interval and only 6 classes?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.