The workplace has become increasingly diverse and global. This diversity has dramatically changed the dynamic of the workplace over the last 50 years. Regardless of race, ethnicity, and gender, people want to be treated fairly.
Research workplace harassment using the following resources:
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. (2002, June 27).Facts about sexual harassment. Retrieved from
- Workplace Bullying Institute Web site. Retrieved from
Suppose you work for an organization that currently does not have an antiharassment policy. You are going to develop an antiharassment policy for the organization and persuade the CEO to adopt it. Create a PowerPoint presentation to convince the CEO of the need for such a policy. Use the speaker notes area to write explanations and arguments and to cite sources. Address the following in your presentation:
- What is the purpose of your proposed antiharassment policy?
- Why would implementing this policy be beneficial for the CEO? What’s in it for him or her?
- Why is it important to have such a policy in place? If the basic purpose is to stop harassing behavior, why is that important? Why is harassment detrimental to an organization?
- What is your communication plan? How should the CEO present the policy to the staff? What specific communication methods do you recommend, and what will the communication say?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.