The SLP for this course involves making a personal inventory of your management skills, and constructing a plan for improving those skills. In each module, you will complete an assessment of a relevant set of skills, focusing on your strengths and identifying any weaknesses that may have been revealed through the assessment and your personal experience. You will then be asked to create a plan by which you can “grow” your strengths and shore up your weaknesses. By the end of the project, you will have a personal management profile and action plan.
Your values and attitudes interact with your personality to create a strong effect on your work life. The fit between an individual’s personality and a company’s “style” is essential to job satisfaction. Someone who is risk-averse, for example, would probably be very unhappy at 3M, a company that has a strong reputation for innovation and risk-taking. Understanding the impact of your own personality on others is also essential to building productive work relationships with coworkers, bosses and subordinates alike.
Refer to the required and optional readings for this module, and any other readings which will help you in understanding personality styles and how they affect organizational effectiveness.
Click on the link to access the Jung Typology personality test. Be sure to click on the interpretive links when you have finished so you can interpret your score.
Prepare a 2- to 3-page essay that addresses the following question:
How does my personality type affect my career and effectiveness at my job?
Keys to the Assignment
The key aspects of this assignment that should be covered in your paper include:
- Complete the assessment according to the guidelines and interpreting the results.
- Include the actual results.
- Review the sections on Self-Awareness and Personal Growth, as well as Career Choices and incorporate this information in formulating your responses.
- What did the test reveal about you?
- What can you infer from this test about your strengths and weaknesses?
- How does what you know about your personality type affect your motivation? Is this specific to a limited type of situation?
- What specific steps can you take to increase your strengths and build up areas of weakness?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.