- Hypothesis of a New Environment
Consider a situation where the temperature of the climate was to increase by an average of ten degrees Celsius. Address the following:
- How would these organisms survive if the temperature warmed up this much?
- Would they stay or move to a more suitable environment?
- Would a new species move in?
- How would migratory species be impacted?
- What would happen to your biome?
Now, consider if your biome changes with the temperature shift. Address the following:
- What types of plants and animals do you think would live there?
- What will happen to the rarer species? Will they cease to exist?
- Identify five plants and five animals that you feel would inhabit this warmer area.
- Describe this new ecosystem and the new interactions that will most likely exist.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]