- Select 3 labor laws from the following list:
- Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890
- Railway Labor Act of 1926
- Norris-LaGuardia Act of 1932
- Wagner Act of 1935 (also called The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA))
- Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 (also called the Labor-Management Relations Act)
- Landrum-Griffin Act of 1959 (also called the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act (LMRDA))
- Answer the following questions about the 3 labor laws that you selected:
- What was the purpose of the law; that is, why was it created? Describe the highlights of the law’s provisions.
- Did the law promote or suppress the union and how?
- How did this law protect consumers?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.