The 1960s civil rights movement in America was significant and eventful. The era was marked by protests against the Vietnam War and the passing of the most comprehensive civil rights laws. The 1960s were the age of youth as 70 million children from the postwar baby boom became teenagers and young adults.
Research the civil rights movement using your textbook and the Argosy University online library resources. Respond to the following:
- The civil rights movement in the 1960s was volatile but fell apart in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Do you think the movement was a success? Why or why not?
- Will there ever be another social movement in America of the same magnitude and impact as the civil rights movement of the 1960s? If no, why not? If yes, what societal dynamics would have to be in place for such a movement to occur?
Write your response to each question in 150–200 words.
responses should explain and discuss the following:
- The volatile nature of the civil rights movement of the 1960s
- Why did the civil rights movement fall apart in the late 1960s and early 1970s?
- Was the movement a success? Why or why not?
- Prospects of a future social movement with the same impact as the civil rights movement of the 1960s.
- Would this social movement have the same impact and magnitude of the civil rights movement? Why or why not?
- If yes, what societal dynamics would have to be in place for such a movement to occur?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.