1. An Inquiry Letter (choose one) (here you represent a company) on page 248 #1
2. A Sales Letter (choose one) (here you represent a company) on page 248 #3
3. a “Bad News” Customer Relations Letter (choose one) (here you represent a company) on page 249 #7
4. and rewrite the “Complaint” Customer Relations Letter (here you represent a company). on page 250 #13
1. Write a letter of inquiry to a utility company, a safety or health care agency, or a company in your town, and ask for a brochure or an annual report describing its services to the community. Be specific about your reasons for requesting the information.
2. Choose one of the following, and write a sales letter addressed to an appropriate reader on why he or she should
a. work for the same company you do
b. move to your neighborhood
c. take a vacation where you did last year
d. dine at a particular restaurant
e. use a particular cell phone service
f. have a car repaired at a specific garage
g. use the services of a particular real estate agency
h. use your company’s new website when ordering replacement parts
3. Write a bad news letter to an appropriate reader about one of the following situations:
a. Your company will be discontinuing Saturday deliveries because of rising la- bor and fuel costs.
b. You are the manager of an insurance company writing to tell one of your customers that, because of reckless driving, his or her rates will increase.
c. You have to refuse to send a bonus gift to a customer who sent in an order after the promotion period ended.
d. You have discontinued a model that a business customer wants to reorder.
e. You have to notify residents of a community that a bus route or hours of op- ?eration are being discontinued.
f. You represent the water department and have to tell residents of a commu- ?nity that they cannot water their lawns for the next month because of a seri- ?ous water shortage in your town.
g. You cannot send customers a catalog—which your company formerly sent ?free of charge—unless they first send $10 for the cost of that catalog.
h. You cannot repair a particular piece of equipment because the customer still ?owes your company for three previous service visits.
4. Write a complaint letter about one of the following:
a. an error in your utility, telephone, credit card, or Internet service bill
b. discourteous service you received on an airplane, train, or bus
c. a frozen food product of poor quality
d. a shipment that arrived late and damaged
e. an insurance payment to you that is $357.00 less than it should be
f. a public television station’s decision to discontinue a particular series
g. junk mail or spam that you have been receiving
h. equipment that arrived with missing parts
i. misleading representation by a salesperson
j. incorrect or misleading information given on a website
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.